5 Day Tented Private Pilanesberg Safari
Your nature guide will collect all guests from OR Tambo International Airport or a pre-arranged departure address. En route to Pilanesberg, we stop at “Tan Malie Se Winkel” close to Hartbeespoort Dam where guests can buy something to eat. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the entrance to Pilanesberg National Park and your guide will share some interesting facts and beliefs about the animals we view on our way to the campsite where the team is preparing an open fire braai.
Dinner is included.
After an Early morning breakfast, we will start your first day in the African bush. Your guide will search for lion, leopard, rhino, African buffalo and African elephant and convey some interesting facts and beliefs. We will return to camp where guests may buy lunch and you have a few hours to relax around the pool before all guests will be taken on an open game view vehicle night drive.
Cold breakfast and dinner are included.
Today your guide will prepare breakfast at a picnic spot in the African bushveld. The rest of the day will be spent in and around breathtaking viewing spots and bird hides in the hope of getting that extraordinary photograph we all dream of. Around the campfire, no one can stop talking about the massive kudu bull we saw at the waterhole earlier today.
Breakfast and dinner are included.
Exclusive Open Vehicle Safari
1 Guest – R 27,250.00
2 Guests – R 15,480.00 per person
3 Guaets or more – R 12,470.00 per person
Exclusive Closed Vehicle Safari
1 Guest – R 17,180.00
2 Guests – R 10,230.00 per person
3 Guests or more – R 7,160.00 per person
Highlights for our 5 Day Tented Pilanesberg Safaris
- Big 5 game drives in Pilanesberg National Park
- Exclusive use of the vehicle
- Bush camping under the Night Skies of Pilanesberg
Included in our 5 Day Camping Pilanesberg Safari
- Collection and drop off at OR Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Tented accommodation in Pilanesberg National Park
- Pilanesberg National Park conservation fee
- Full time FGASA & DEAT registered guide
- 2 x Half day game drives in Pilanesberg National Park
- 3 x Full day game drives in Pilanesberg National Park
- Camping equipment
- Breakfast and dinner as specified in the itinerary
Not Included in this Camping Pilanesberg Safari
- All drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities